[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 90 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:04 pm
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:55 pm
Hmm... if you're having trouble with invaders at Bush or Shrub HQ, I recommend a bush security gun setup. They won't see them, so if they walk in they're in for a surprise.
Depending on where these are set up, this could violate the treaty.
As if we'd use a "bush" anything here, when we have our own proprietary state of the art defense system.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:48 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:17 pm
I
Just a heads up, there’s an edit button on each of your posts that is shaped like a little pen. If you click that you can edit your posts instead of posting an entire new post with a correction.
Ok thanks Nigel!

Question for Brawl Stars fans: Does Rosa grow shrubs or bushes?

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:55 am
Sup homies ✌️
Wa sup bro!

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 am
Question for Brawl Stars fans: Does Rosa grow shrubs or bushes?

I don't think anyone cares tbh

hey ratss i had the idea of doing a big mechanic tryout P.S. Just kidding!!!!!!!!

THEranger01 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:17 pm
hey ratss i had the idea of doing a big mechanic tryout P.S. Just kidding!!!!!!!!
Hey Ranger what's funny was that I'm also pretty good with mechanics but I was just about to comment and then I saw your comment so I just that it was a little funny! BTW I'm not mad I was just telling you but we have something in common!

THEranger01 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:17 pm
You could always put in a transfer request to head a different department.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:04 pm
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:55 pm
Hmm... if you're having trouble with invaders at Bush or Shrub HQ, I recommend a bush security gun setup. They won't see them, so if they walk in they're in for a surprise.
Depending on where these are set up, this could violate the treaty.

not if they're invisible

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”