[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 397 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
HaloODST56 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:06 pm
Guys I think survivor1 is 11Survivor cuase survivor1 has been posting but 11survivor has not. Just think about it.
Well duh they’re both the same person.

The same person who I still think is you. ;)

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:17 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:06 pm
Guys I think survivor1 is 11Survivor cuase survivor1 has been posting but 11survivor has not. Just think about it.
Well duh they’re both the same person.

The same person who I still think is you. ;)
Where's my lawyer?!

I mean Survivor11 creating a fake second account called 11Survivor just to confuse us is the most Survivor11 thing to ever Survivor11.

The logic of NOT BEING ABLE TO CREATE A *** NEW ACCOUNT SINCE 2018 impedes that.

But what if you are just a really good planner? Plan several years ahead for this very moment?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:43 am
But what if you are just a really good planner? Plan several years ahead for this very moment?
Again, wouldn't put it past him. Hey, maybe the whole Hal thing was a publicity stunt and he created Hal's account. Notice how it was he who first got involved with Hal. You never know.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:18 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Again, wouldn't put it past him. Hey, maybe the whole Hal thing was a publicity stunt and he created Hal's account. Notice how it was he who first got involved with Hal. You never know.
He says he cannot create a new account, but he could very well be deceiving us. Trust me I've seen lots of detective shows.

Complains about not actually being able to buy the 10th anniversary mark IV, actually took the entire stock.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:34 pm
Complains about not actually being able to buy the 10th anniversary mark IV, actually took the entire stock.
That's not the most outlandish thing I've heard so far.

RedThree wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:01 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:18 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
He says he cannot create a new account, but he could very well be deceiving us. Trust me I've seen lots of detective shows.
If my shows have taught me anything, he's going to have an evil twin brother that is doing all this.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”