[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 102 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
RedThree wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:46 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:45 pm
So is it an evil organization? Or not?
Chaotic neutral.
As far as descriptions go it's the least offensive I've heard, I'll allow it!

ratss454 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:11 pm
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:27 am
Sup Homies

If y'all been wondering where I've been, Purmel and I have been hanging in our secret cave in [redacted] playing Minecraft. You wouldn't believe the hardships we've been through...
And you guys didn't invite me to play?!
Ah yes I apologize, but we didnt want to burden your mind with extra troubles seeing as how you are currently engaged in running my company. Great job, by the way, and you might enjoy the little gift I'm sending you in the mail. ;)

Graciously,
CEO Purmle

Purmle wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 am
ratss454 wrote:
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Sup Homies

If y'all been wondering where I've been, Purmel and I have been hanging in our secret cave in [redacted] playing Minecraft. You wouldn't believe the hardships we've been through...
Ah yes I apologize, but we didnt want to burden your mind with extra troubles seeing as how you are currently engaged in running my company. Great job, by the way, and you might enjoy the little gift I'm sending you in the mail. ;)

Graciously,
CEO Purmle
A present?! And it's not even my birthday, you're the best Purmle!

Dear ratss,

I would like to ask you to tone down the Y-posts a little bit. I feel like it’s all you post, and I see potential for some good comedy in you. I don’t mean this in a jerky way at all.

Respectfully,
Murple

I mean, that is a good point.

Like, Bush jokes got old, but then we made more of Bush Industries. And then it kinda fizzled out, save for the occasional joke.

Y-Posing, if used right, could nail some comedy. But I kinda feel like we gotta tone it down a bit.

T-posing and Y-posing already fizzled out, joe.

Literally all that people were posting was based around that for a while (fortunately not so recently) and seriously, I just don't want to see such repetitive nonsense again.

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:36 am
Purmle wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 am
ratss454 wrote:

Graciously,
CEO Purmle
A present?! And it's not even my birthday, you're the best Purmle!
He sure is! 😉 hahaha

ratss454 wrote:
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Sup Homies

I don't know your GT...
THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:27 pm
wasup homies!
That's my line...

I'm pretty sure you guys can share the line, right?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”