[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 105 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
if we could lets make a manager of the armory, I mean we all are pretty smart ( just kidding don't feel sad!! ) but yesterday I went to grab some ammo to retouch the mechs and there was a giraffe in the stinking armory, AND HE ATE MY POTAOE FRIES AND MY CHIK FILLA MAC N CHEESE. Oh yeah are we shutting the base down for the virus?

Sorry i said restock the mechs!

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:00 am
if we could lets make a manager of the armory, I mean we all are pretty smart ( just kidding don't feel sad!! ) but yesterday I went to grab some ammo to retouch the mechs and there was a giraffe in the stinking armory, AND HE ATE MY POTAOE FRIES AND MY CHIK FILLA MAC N CHEESE. Oh yeah are we shutting the base down for the virus?

Hey I could be the armory guard, but it's up to ratss

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:16 am
THEranger01 wrote:

You could be an armory guard and still preform your janitorial duties as well if you wish, and I don't forsee any reason to shut down any of our facilities at this time.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:59 am
HaloODST56 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

You could be an armory guard and still preform your janitorial duties as well if you wish, and I don't forsee any reason to shut down any of our facilities at this time.
Aye aye sir! Sounds good with me!

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:08 pm
ratss454 wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:

Now all we have to do is find this food stealing giraffe, before it devours all of our lunches.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:49 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

Now all we have to do is find this food stealing giraffe, before it devours all of our lunches.
Haha! You have witnessed the power of my giraffe!

Onward, my noble steed!

ratss454 wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

can i be one to! ;P

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:34 pm
ratss454 wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:

Onward, my noble steed!
.................. but my mac n cheese. I SHALL KILL ALL GIRAFES AND YOU 81 CETA DETA!!!

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:26 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

Onward, my noble steed!
.................. but my mac n cheese. I SHALL KILL ALL GIRAFES AND YOU 81 CETA DETA!!!
Ok... that's a little too far

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:26 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Onward, my noble steed!
Ok... that's a little too far
NO IT ISNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL UNLEASH MY LASER SHARKS UPON THE LAND THAT CETA DETA OWNS ( I hope y'all know im just kidding )

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”