[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 405 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:51 am
But alas! This isn’t a place to talk about the economy! And besides, I don’t live in Mississippi right now!

What are your thoughts on Doom Eternal and the new Animal Crossing? If you’ve played either one. Any good set material?
Animal Crossing is temporary but DOOM is...

ETERNAL.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
But alas! This isn’t a place to talk about the economy! And besides, I don’t live in Mississippi right now!

What are your thoughts on Doom Eternal and the new Animal Crossing? If you’ve played either one. Any good set material?

ETERNAL.
On the contrary, my friend.

DOOM Eternal, from what I understand, (which this is coming from several sources but I haven’t played it) has a great, in fact awesome campaign - but the multiplayer is extremely lacking. Wheras Animal Crossing is a game that literally never, never runs out of things to do.

No but in all seriousness. Animal Crossing is way more fun than you would think. If there is one game that is eternal, it’s that.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

ETERNAL.
On the contrary, my friend.

DOOM Eternal, from what I understand, (which this is coming from several sources but I haven’t played it) has a great, in fact awesome campaign - but the multiplayer is extremely lacking. Wheras Animal Crossing is a game that literally never, never runs out of things to do.

No but in all seriousness. Animal Crossing is way more fun than you would think. If there is one game that is eternal, it’s that.
Did you just thwart my joke with logic...

*5 minutes of tense silence later.*

Okay, I concede a draw.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:19 am
Murple wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:13 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:47 am
Haven’t played either. Mostly been trying to sweet talk my friends’ strict parents into letting them play Halo with me.
Mostly trying to sweet talk MY parents into letting me play mcc.
It's not worth it. I had way too high hopes for the game, and it disappointed me.

Edit: the campaigns are good, multiplayer is a different story.
I’ll have you know the multiplayer got a massive revamp a few months ago, yes that is way too late but it’s worth it now

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:08 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:13 am

Mostly trying to sweet talk MY parents into letting me play mcc.
It's not worth it. I had way too high hopes for the game, and it disappointed me.

I’ll have you know the multiplayer got a massive revamp a few months ago, yes that is way too late but it’s worth it now
So it’s worth 40 bucks?

Murple wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:10 am
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:08 am
Spartanz19 wrote:

So it’s worth 40 bucks?
Yeet. My only problem is (and this makes sense considering it’s a compilation of 5 games, multiplayers, and forges), the games MASSIVE. I have no room for it on my Xbox anymore.

All I'll say is that I played my first multiplayer match a few weeks ago, and there was no such thing as level based or skill based matchmaking. I was pitted against people that were the max level while I was playing my first match. You can imagine how that went.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:39 am
All I'll say is that I played my first multiplayer match a few weeks ago, and there was no such thing as level based or skill based matchmaking. I was pitted against people that were the max level while I was playing my first match. You can imagine how that went.
From my point of view, that’s how you get good.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:39 am
That is what happens when you join a game that's been out for a few years.
However, playing against people of higher skill will push you to your limits and allow you to learn. Observe their tactics, take mental notes.

Should I make a Halo multiplayer tips thread in general discussion?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”