[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 108 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:29 am
what if we make the new position a dog kennel manager, I mean we cant have dogs running around anymore.
I didn't know that we had dogs running around to begin with.

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:27 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:29 am
what if we make the new position a dog kennel manager, I mean we cant have dogs running around anymore.
I didn't know that we had dogs running around to begin with.
Me neither I didn't see any in the armory so we're good there

no that's a different story involving ceta ( again )

Here's a valid question, so what service/services do we exactly provide anyway? (Hopefully Purmle or Simek sees this and can provide some insight) Because I want to expand our capabilities as an Enterprise, but I just want to make sure I know what I'm working with first.

That moment you realize Shrub wouldn’t exist without you.

Murple wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:12 am
That moment you realize Shrub wouldn’t exist without you.
Such is often the nature of the business world.

ratss454 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:22 am
Here's a valid question, so what service/services do we exactly provide anyway? (Hopefully Purmle or Simek sees this and can provide some insight) Because I want to expand our capabilities as an Enterprise, but I just want to make sure I know what I'm working with first.
bush extermination

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:59 pm
ratss454 wrote:
bush extermination
Nah, that doesn't work.

Bc that'd be breaking the treaty and thus starting a war, bringing out the Nargoian Empire's full wrath

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:15 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
ratss454 wrote:
bush extermination
Nah, that doesn't work.

Bc that'd be breaking the treaty and thus starting a war, bringing out the Nargoian Empire's full wrath
so what lets do a flood extermination service then

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:26 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:15 pm
THEranger01 wrote:

bush extermination
Nah, that doesn't work.

so what lets do a flood extermination service then
We'll have to wait and let Purmle weigh in on this, but flood extermination does have a nice ring to it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”