[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 12 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
I love how, just in case you didn't know, the zombie goes *bite*

UPDATE:

Farewell may be delayed for another month after the next few episodes. I'll make sure to make some episodes of Slapstick to keep y'all entertained.

Zarry wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:26 pm
UPDATE:

Farewell may be delayed for another month after the next few episodes. I'll make sure to make some episodes of Slapstick to keep y'all entertained.
Sees that Farewell has been delayed: *Sigh*

Sees that Slapstick is coming: *Excited squealing*

SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm
Zarry wrote:
UPDATE:

That bottom part is a perfect explanation of my current feelings upon reading the announcement.

Unfortunately I am not interested in Farewell although I can acknowledge and salute the effort that Zarry has put in.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:52 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm
Zarry wrote:
UPDATE:

That bottom part is a perfect explanation of my current feelings upon reading the announcement.

Unfortunately I am not interested in Farewell although I can acknowledge and salute the effort that Zarry has put in.

I appreciate that. Not everyone will be drawn to or take the time to read a comic they're not interested in, it depends on tastes and execution when it comes to comic making. Not too sure all the kids on the gallery are that engrossed in anything Zombie related seeing as generally they're obnoxiously violent. I aimed to make Farewell much more violent and gritty, but the mods didn't take to that too well, and I respect that. So even if not everyone enjoys Farewell as much as the next or as much as I enjoy making it, it's the creative process that I love, seeing my creations come to life just how I wanted them to.

UPDATE:

During this delay, character designs may change due to creating more factions. And the design of the zombies will be entirely changed; I purchased some official CoD zombies instead due to the amount of work I'd have to put in to create my own zombie horde, so they're just going to be the official ones. However, they're shipping from China, so the latest they'll arrive is April 27, about a month. Therefore I'll have to delay Farewell (after a few more episodes) till then.

Zarry wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:17 pm
UPDATE:

During this delay, character designs may change due to creating more factions. And the design of the zombies will be entirely changed; I purchased some official CoD zombies instead due to the amount of work I'd have to put in to create my own zombie horde, so they're just going to be the official ones. However, they're shipping from China, so the latest they'll arrive is April 27, about a month. Therefore I'll have to delay Farewell (after a few more episodes) till then.
Shoot.I'll be waiting till then!
BTW I really appreciate what you said on my comic. It really keeps me going with my comics. You're the best!

The Forum is revived!

All theories, thoughts, and ideas are welcome.

Awesome! I'm really excited! You doing great on this!

YEE-HA, we're back!
Jay's dead :-(

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”