[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot - Page 2 - Community

The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot

Tell your own story!
Oh hi.

Can I have a character?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:33 pm
Oh hi.

Can I have a character?
Hi.

Sorry, Rogue, no. I'd prefer to have characters with which i can base them off the people they are meant to be as best to my ability and as best to the person's personality.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:46 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Oh hi.

Can I have a character?
Hi.

Sorry, Rogue, no. I'd prefer to have characters with which i can base them off the people they are meant to be as best to my ability and as best to the person's personality.
Right.

I'm as bland as a stale saltine cracker.

I'd make a great janitor lol.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Oh hi.

Can I have a character?
Hi.

Right.

Sorry! I don't mean to be rude.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:02 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Hi.

Right.

Sorry! I don't mean to be rude.
Yea I'm kind of upset and I feel like that came of as a bit hurtful but In the end It's no big deal, I'll get over it I haven't exactly been the nicest person in the past.

It's your story do what you want.

Have fun.

Howdy! I was just wondering if I can be in this? If not I totally understand. Thanks anyway's!

I needed 6 people, 5 for a Fireteam and one for an ODST Captain. Those characters are going to be Main Characters, and will be based off their gallery counterparts as much to my ability.
I do not want to have more than six characters as i will loose track of where each and every character is in the story.

So, please, understand this when I say there will not be any more characters. Apologies,

Have a good day,

Ceta

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:48 pm

I needed 6 people, 5 for a Fireteam and one for an ODST Captain. Those characters are going to be Main Characters, and will be based off their gallery counterparts as much to my ability.
I do not want to have more than six characters as i will loose track of where each and every character is in the story.

So, please, understand this when I say there will not be any more characters. Apologies,

Have a good day,

Ceta
That's totally fine! I completely understand!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:18 am

Yea I'm kind of upset and I feel like that came of as a bit hurtful but In the end It's no big deal, I'll get over it I haven't exactly been the nicest person in the past.

Have fun.

Okay, let's clear a few things up:

Ceta saying that he doesn't know you as well as others did not in the slightest sound rude, harsh, or blunt. He chats with the people on the list (like me), and I talk to him almost daily via Xbox chat, which gives him a good idea of my personality. Yeah, you're pretty bland, because you don't talk with Ceta on xbox or discord--or any other platform, so he interprets you as bland cause he doesn't know you well enough. Which is clearly stated in his first response, but you misinterpreted it.

And yeah, you should "get over it", because we're discussing having your name over a peice of plastic in a photograph. Nothing is happening, you got offended for no reason.

Zarry wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:18 am

Have fun.

Okay, let's clear a few things up:

Ceta saying that he doesn't know you as well as others did not in the slightest sound rude, harsh, or blunt. He chats with the people on the list (like me), and I talk to him almost daily via Xbox chat, which gives him a good idea of my personality. Yeah, you're pretty bland, because you don't talk with Ceta on xbox or discord--or any other platform, so he interprets you as bland cause he doesn't know you well enough. Which is clearly stated in his first response, but you misinterpreted it.

And yeah, you should "get over it", because we're discussing having your name over a peice of plastic in a photograph. Nothing is happening, you got offended for no reason.
When I said, "Go get them, Tiger!" I did not mean tiger literally.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”