[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Coloring Office Comic Collection - Page 5 - Community

Coloring Office Comic Collection

Tell your own story!
*T-Poses in not minding if I'm in anyone else's work or not*

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:48 pm
*T-Poses in not minding if I'm in anyone else's work or not*
*joins*

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:17 am
may i have a spot.?
I don't really care for which color or armor. But i do like CQB .
i would too but i don't care what armor ( but first make sure everyone else has a spot first before me )

Guys, maybe leave the poor man alone? He never confirmed he was adding anyone, and he's only had one member in the comic because Joe's armor is iconic. Please, everyone leave him alone and let him make his own decisions. Begging doesn't make the creator want to add you any more than normal.

I agree with Z19, but could I have a part in Coloring Office?

I'm kidding ;) I don't actually want a part, this was just an attempt at comedy

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:31 pm
Guys, maybe leave the poor man alone? He never confirmed he was adding anyone, and he's only had one member in the comic because Joe's armor is iconic. Please, everyone leave him alone and let him make his own decisions. Begging doesn't make the creator want to add you any more than normal.

I agree.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Oh. Yeah.
Apologies.

Embarrassed lol. I usually try not to ask for characters. Ig the bandwagon swept me in

Yeah. I would like a spot IF there is one, but honestly I don’t care much.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:38 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Oh. Yeah.
Apologies.

Embarrassed lol. I usually try not to ask for characters. Ig the bandwagon swept me in
sorry dude i was really confused i thought he was adding people because there were alot of people asking. Plus i don't keep up with the forums that often

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”