[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 131 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:43 pm
I used parts replacement to get a new Arbiter when my WR Arby came with a defect. They accepted my replacement order and sent me a Hunter.

Not mad, just disappointed.
So you know how the Marine vs Drone thing is supposed to come with the old style Plasma Pistols?

My set had the new ones, so I went into parts replacement to order the old style ones that are clearly displayed in the instructions(and you know, everywhere else. There's no images of the New style ones anywhere relating to the set)

They sent me the new ones and now I don't want to ask again because I feel like I'll get the new ones and then I'll feel like I'm just stealing plasma pistols from Mega.

If you really want the proper plasma pistols you could try using the codes from an older set that comes with them.

What, Cini?! All five of mine have the new style :(

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 pm
All five? Did you get five marine v drone sets or do you have five pistols?

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Five Marine Defenses. All ten pistols are new style :/

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Five Marine Defenses. All ten pistols are new style :/
*insert surprised pikachu*

this is terrible

At this point, I'm pretty sure the old pistols on the packaging was the error. Not that I mind. I've never been a huge fan of those things anyways.

RedThree wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:25 pm
At this point, I'm pretty sure the old pistols on the packaging was the error. Not that I mind. I've never been a huge fan of those things anyways.
But on all the promotional stuff for it showed the old pistols. The instructions showed the old ones.

And I really want the old ones. Accurate for pics

So if anybody’s playing halo 5 right now it’d be cool if you went to custom games and joined predator...

Murple wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm
So if anybody’s playing halo 5 right now it’d be cool if you went to custom games and joined predator...
How dare you derail the derailed thread!

Return to “General discussion”