[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bush conference room - Page 47 - Community

Bush conference room

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:28 pm
I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Stabby has been rebuilt, and will occasionally come back and visit from the current dimension he’s in.

Bad news: When he was rebuilt, the Nigel of that dimension forgot to attach his knife. Stabby cannot stab, and is now having an existential crisis.
It's okay little cleany-dude, everybody's been there.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:28 pm
I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Stabby has been rebuilt, and will occasionally come back and visit from the current dimension he’s in.

Bad news: When he was rebuilt, the Nigel of that dimension forgot to attach his knife. Stabby cannot stab, and is now having an existential crisis.
Nothin’ a little flex tape can’t fix.

Zarry wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:04 am
Zarry wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:23 am
Guys, I think someone let their pet octopus into the kitchen.. Should we do something about that?
Give him a samich and send him on his way.
Okay.

He bit my finger off. But he's gone.
I think you need a doctor

Hey so am I fired? If we just forget about uh *cough friends and foliage cough* and I say that Bushes are superior, can I be welcomed back?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:59 pm
Hey so am I fired? If we just forget about uh *cough friends and foliage cough* and I say that Bushes are superior, can I be welcomed back?
I’ll think about it. Your job would have to be different than it was because I’m cutting down on military.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:32 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
I’ll think about it. Your job would have to be different than it was because I’m cutting down on military.
Well, I could be a chef that serves delicious treats to the employees. That would be fun.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:53 am
Murple wrote:
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Well, I could be a chef that serves delicious treats to the employees. That would be fun.
You’re hired

Murple wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:03 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:53 am
Murple wrote:

You’re hired
Thanks boss. What do you want the first dessert to be?

Bush Plastic

Does absolutely nothing, but helps us rake in the cash.

Only 340 payments of $55.55!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”