[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 101 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Zarry wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:37 am
Super Duper Mystery Bags:

4x4 Brick: Common

My Brain: Common

Coryxkenshin: Rare

Ceta: Super Duper

Survivor11's Ego: Sorry, it was too big. We'll include it in a $230 set that you can only get at conventions.

Collect them all!
Youtuber's review video:

Survivor's ego is so big that I can't even fit it on the camera! I think this might be the biggest set from Mega yet!

I'm sure (without reading the prior 100 pages) somebody has said this, but...

I'd love to see a GI Joe line as faithful to the 1980s toy line, like the MOTU line. As 80s kid loving the MOTU line, I'd be all over that line of Mega Construx.

Has anyone thought of a Bendy and the Ink Machine or Bendy and the Dark Revival line?

Halo signature series: Pillar of Autumn, Truth and Reconciliation. Surprised that they haven't already been done.
More UNSC firebases. Sure, there will be one as a 2 in 1 with the Halo Infinite Pelican, but solo ones would be nice.
More Designer Series, like with the Scorpion. Maybe a gunship, warthog (different weapons on the back?), banshees.
I would also like more banshee, wasp, hornet or pelican sets. Just spaceships in general. I don't know why, I just find them cool.

Oh, and BRING BACK THE DESTINY SETS!

Everyone, stop. I just had the best idea

I think that we can all agree that My Little Pony would be the most succesful line of products Mega would ever sell :)
Who's with me?

(disclaimer: I just want them to make this so I can recreate the "MAGIC IS HERESY " meme)

DarthGundam wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:50 pm
Has anyone thought of a Bendy and the Ink Machine or Bendy and the Dark Revival line?
Each set could be a different part of the studio.

What about world war 1 sets or an even better idea Iron Harvest sets .

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:17 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
I know I’m a bit late to this, but I’m not sure a horror game would really fit with Mega Construx.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:48 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:17 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
I know I’m a bit late to this, but I’m not sure a horror game would really fit with Mega Construx.
But you have to admit, the idea would be pretty cool and i'd buy them . Also with Bendy and the Dark Revival coming soon,
it would be popular.

Return to “General discussion”