[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 102 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
What's that?
DarthGundam wrote: Has anyone thought of a Bendy and the Ink Machine or Bendy and the Dark Revival line?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:00 am
What's that?
DarthGundam wrote: Has anyone thought of a Bendy and the Ink Machine or Bendy and the Dark Revival line?
It is the GREATEST horror games of all time involving twisted 1930s cartoon characters, it is something that all gamers should play!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
What's that?
It's an indie horror game based off the old 90's cartoons. It's pretty cool actually.

DarthGundam wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 am
It is the GREATEST horror games of all time
Hah, let's not go crazy now. It's just another one of those overhyped indie horror titles that dominated YouTube for ten minutes before the next fad came along.

It's had it's time, Mega won't make any money trying to dredge up the past and cash in on a dead game.

I like your enthusiasm, but I have to agree with Nato here. It just doesn’t seem viable. Even in the height of the game’s success I don’t think a Mega Construx line would have sold well. Mega Construx does pop culture stuff, and Bendy is relatively niche at this point.

DarthGundam wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
What's that?
It is the GREATEST horror games of all time involving twisted 1930s cartoon characters, it is something that all gamers should play!
Did somebody call my name?

No? Oh, okay.

Okay that idea may not have been good as I first thought, but what about World War 1 sets maybe Iron Harvest sets.

for those who don't know what Iron Harvest is: it's an RTS game that's set in World War 1 but it has MECHS!

I know this is probably something that’s not gonna happen, but it would be really great if we could get some of the older figures that are a lot of money, in new sets, and by old figures I mean like Sargent Johnson, the prophet of truth, and I know this one you guys have already started bringing back, and that’s the flood. I really can’t wait to get my hands on some of those new infection forms, but something else that you could also do in future blind bags is add in combat forms. I was thinking that there could just be two types, like a human form, and elite form.
That’s about it, and I know that those figures that I asked for were really specific, but what I meant about the old figures,(except the flood), was just to try and bring back figures from like series five Halo Hero figures in future sets.

I still want The Walking Dead sets..

I want to be able to make flood infected h3 Marines without painting them

Return to “General discussion”