[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Hey, Mega Brands! Do you have plans to provide Halo fans with transformable sets? - Community

Hey, Mega Brands! Do you have plans to provide Halo fans with transformable sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!

Would offer greater differentiation and WOW factor, at least here in the US of A: transformable hardware piloted/driven by humans/aliens that could be further transformed when combined with other Mega Construx sets.

If you look at the recent announcements of the Infinite Pelican, Warthog, and mongoose, you will see some transformable sets there.

Nah, but props to the creator for that Humvee “transformable.” Legs a little wobbly. I mean straight outta the box transformable.

That Halo Infinite line sure looks promising. But I’m more interested in vehicles transforming into mechs and vise versa, while pilot/driver remains put.

This is a brick building product, they're meant to be taken apart and put back together.

If you want to buy something that's designed specifically to transform... maybe buy a Transformer?

I’m looking for Halo-based transforming hardware. Transformers ain’t Halo.

And Halo ain't Transformers.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”