[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Need parts list for SDCC Battle Bones - Community

Need parts list for SDCC Battle Bones

Got a question? Ask it here!
So, i ordered a MCX Battles Bones on Ebay and the seller "forgot" to tell me that the box would be without the figures, accessories and the instruction booklet.

I know that MCX has a great customer service for missing parts, the only thing is that i only have the model number and date code.

I have searched online for the instruction booklet but i cant find it anywhere.

Could anybody send me the parts list so i could request the parts missing?

The parts replacement service is for genuine production errors, not so you can rip off the company after getting ripped off by a dodgy seller.

Seems like you'd have better luck seeking a refund from the seller, most sites offer buyer protection against false advertising.

It wasn't my intent to rip off anybody, so i'll ask for a refund.

I understand your point and won't request parts for a set i bought second hand and got scammed for.

Still, you didn't have to be that rude.

Community Team
I'm sure you didn't mean to intentionally rip off the company. But yes, the missing parts replacement is intended for pieces missing from new sets.

No harm done in asking, but I'm locking this topic now.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”