[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Hey, Mega Brands! Do you have plans to provide Halo fans with transformable sets? - Page 2 - Community

Hey, Mega Brands! Do you have plans to provide Halo fans with transformable sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Mega Brands already moving in that direction with the Infinity line future releases. By the way, there were transformers before Transformers. The concept didn’t begin with the Transformers tv show/toy line. To each her/his own as to what Mega Construx should offer customers.

Community Team
While tanks that transform into mechs are extremely cool, we base our products on what is true to the Halo franchise. Unless the Halo universe starts featuring transforming vehicles in the game (or novels, or TV series, or comics...), I don't think it's something that would make sense for our products.

The rebuilds for the Fall 2020 Halo line are original Mega Construx creations, but they were all designed to fit into the Halo universe. So while you may not have seen them in official Halo content, they feel like they could exist in that world.

You just confirmed that there’s no naval combat in Halo: Infinite. I’m sad now, but that saves me the disappointment later.

Community Team
Well... you can infer what you want, but I haven't confirmed anything. All I'm saying is the specific vehicles we've featured in rebuilds are original creations.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:40 pm
You just confirmed that there’s no naval combat in Halo: Infinite. I’m sad now, but that saves me the disappointment later.
I know how to make boats in Halo 5 forge, so that’s something

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:57 pm
Prove it
Just yeet a vehicle barrier into the water. You can then drive on it, although it doesn’t work for hover vehicles like ghosts. And because it’s a vehicle barrier and not a generic wall, players still fall thru the water.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:46 pm
Does it work?
Yeah! Just be careful hopping out of mongooses.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”