[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot - Page 6 - Community

The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot

Tell your own story!
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:33 am
Awww. I guess i'm not old enough. It makes sense though. Eveyone on the list has been here for years. Although, why are you offering a position to @Survivor11?
(I mean, besides the fact that no one else will)
I've gotten to know him i'm a bit more as of recent.
I chose this characters because i know their personality, and wanted to portray them as characters in my story in which i will remain dedicated .

It's not age, tbh. It's just how i've interacted with these people.
Heck, i've interacted with HaloODST, Gregor, many others, but these people i've chose as characters i have interacted with a bit more and know their traits more.

Although, i do need some enemies and some [REDACTED] Spooks. btw no characters will be killed off unless the member agrees that they don't care.

:/

What do you mean by "I mean, besides the fact that no one else will" ?

Plus Survivor11 and I have been around longer than Ceta, and Nato/Sabree/etc haven’t been given a position.

Yeah that comment of “no one else will” was uncalled for a little.

Yeah. I mean, Survivor is a pretty cool guy.

Well, he hasn't said anything about my posts, but from what I have seen, even though he is a critic, he is rarely nice. But, there are 2 survivors, and one of them is nice (The yellow spartan).
I apologize if this offended anyone. But he isn't really someone that I would think would be very enjoyable (but that's just my opinion) I respect the fact that you chose him. You obviosly know more than I do about him, so i'm apoligizing to both of you about what I said.
:(

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:03 am
Well, he hasn't said anything about my posts, but from what I have seen, even though he is a critic, he is rarely nice. But, there are 2 survivors, and one of them is nice (The yellow spartan).
I apologize if this offended anyone. But he isn't really someone that I would think would be very enjoyable (but that's just my opinion) I respect the fact that you chose him. You obviosly know more than I do about him, so i'm apoligizing to both of you about what I said.
:(
He has a reputation in the past for being a critic, but he's a great member. His constant criticism lead to one of the greatest gallery characters (The CRITISIZER), and honestly he doesn't even diss anyone anymore. He's a nice guy, and he's a crucial member of this community in my opinion. It's not all flowers and sunshine with most media, doesn't matter what you post--people are going to point out what's wrong with it even if it's the smallest thing. I think everyone who only had the Gallery as social media were offended by his passive aggressive comments, only because they weren't "Wow, Amazing job!" Or, "This is the coolest post ever!!!".

Yeah I'm not a fan of the inoffensive comments.

Wow this is dead

I should probably get to it

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 pm
I have missed much.
What a surprise, he's still surviving.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 pm
I have missed much.
Where did you come from?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”