[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Con Master Chief set - Page 2 - Community

Comic Con Master Chief set

Got a question? Ask it here!
Community Team
Confirming that the Instagram post will link to a page on Mattel Creation to purchase the item. The page won't be live before then, so the best way to get the link is keep an eye on Instagram and click that link as soon as it goes up.

Thanks! Time to spam the refresh button.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Confirming that the Instagram post will link to a page on Mattel Creation to purchase the item. The page won't be live before then, so the best way to get the link is keep an eye on Instagram and click that link as soon as it goes up.
Thank you. Much better than having to become a member of Instagram.

Good luck getting your hands on this set, everyone.

It was sold out in less than two minutes.

What a joke. I couldn't even get the links to work for the first five minutes. Then I had to figure out which pictures had street signs in them which took another 30 seconds. Then, sold out. "Wow, two minutes! Another successful promotional campaign for Mattel and Mega." Be proud of all those sets that will be or already on eBay for triple the retail value.

Nope, no five times retail. I just checked. Glad those guys got what I couldn't. Really happy for them.

But what else can you expect from Mattel these days? Like I said before, they don't care about the collectors, they just want to sell out of their product to whomever is buying first.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be a set number of maximum preorders, they'd take orders for a set period of time and make to order.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:06 pm
It was sold out in less than two minutes.
And now they're already showing up on ebay for extortionate prices, maybe a 3 item per customer limit wasn't a good idea.

Or, maybe only making a set number wasn't a good idea. Especially since these are preorders. No reason they could set a final order cut off time and make to order.

Give folks two hours to order, give them a day. Sell one to a customer, sell five hundred. If you're making to order, everyone gets what they want when the production is complete.

That was ridiculous. I watched the gameplay for Halo infinite and you’re already sold out? Was that it? Did I miss out cause I wasn’t sitting there ready to click buy as soon as it went live? If I have bad internet, then that means “we’ll tough luck?” Will there be other chances to get this other than getting it on EBay for $500?

EDIT: So far only one of your community has confirmed that they got this.

Yeah I don't really understand the 3 per customer. Kinda just fueling scalpers. I also assumed it would be on the Mega insta lol. Oof for me on that part.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”