[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 214 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I apologize for the misspelled words auto correct is killer on this site.

Effort is a rare currency these days.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 pm
Effort is a rare currency these days.
^^

You know what doesn't require effort? tik tok conversation started succesfully

Some how i feel left out from sargentviks examples
Sargentvik wrote: Oh ***. The people who are like guess what I'm getting. Just show it when you get it! What's funny is the only creations I'm on here to see are the custom community, (including ceta, zarry, and muto) the comic community (including muto, zarry, and hellionor some of the bethere picture takers like caninyc, Micheal slayder, and demarcation media. Which to sum up is not any of these blurry picture takers

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:46 pm
Sargentvik wrote: Oh ***. The people who are like guess what I'm getting. Just show it when you get it! What's funny is the only creations I'm on here to see are the custom community, (including ceta, zarry, and muto) the comic community (including muto, zarry, and hellionor some of the bethere picture takers like caninyc, Micheal slayder, and demarcation media. Which to sum up is not any of these blurry picture takers
That's because you were.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:46 pm
Bro cool the ego. It's a quick list.

I'm just kidding some of those people make better things than I do.

WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:21 pm
I'm just kidding some of those people make better things than I do.
I like your content too. and even though I usually don't comment on posts I've loved your Acadia squad photos.

Also, anyone getting any new megaconstrux? I'm going to get a few from a dollar general near me. Also has anyone talked about how many dollar generals there are in the south. I used to live in the north but moved down here in 2016 and I'm not even in a big town and we have three here! It fells like they line the streets!

Return to “General discussion”