[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Infinite Warthog Code - Community

Halo Infinite Warthog Code

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello!

I recently purchased the Warthog Rally set, but it does not have a sticker indicating that there is a Halo Infinite code inside. I know that the first run of Warthogs did not have codes included but subsequent runs should.

Will there be a way for people to get a Warthog code by providing a valid proof of purchase online? Or, should I wait until I see Warthog sets with the codes and then exchange the one I have for one of those?

Community Team
In order to get a code you have to purchase an item that comes with it. It should say so on the box or on the product description if you're purchasing online.

Because we have a limited quantity of codes available, we can't offer extra codes to anyone. Each code is unique and can only be used once, so it's just not possible.

Thank you for the response. I was curious since I had read in the 7/31/2020 Community Update that the Warthogs should have had codes, but the first run did not. Will subsequent production runs of the Warthog set contain codes in the future?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”