[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
very frustrating system! - Community

very frustrating system!

Got a question? Ask it here!
we have just bought a set of Magnext I believe, the printed instruction only includes the first two model but not the other three, the robot, satellite, and the ball shape thing. We were directed to download the app, then we have done all the steps and there's nowhere we could see the other three. We were forced to download, we joined the community, and sign up and all we want is to see the instructions for the other builds that said they were included! I don't know why you can't just give that to us, instead, you have all these complicated procedures and trying to get us to connect with you. We have been finding a way to do this in the past 45 minutes and was not successful. This is so frustrating!

Community Team
All the instructions for Magnext should be available here:

https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/ ... ga-magnext

Sorry if the communication wasn't clear. Our site has updated since these sets were first released. If anything is missing from the above link, please let me know.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”