[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 105 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yeeeeeesssss i love those films!! At least do a hero or two ^^

Mega Construx Hereos Series X

X-Files Agent Dana Scully with Pistol and Cellphone

X-Files Lizard Man with Red Eyes

Watch Dogs Aiden Pearce Figure with Handgun and Cellphone

Predator Dutch Figure in Full Army Gear with M16 (figure from the two-pack but not in heat-vision essentially)

Alien Colonial Marine (new version of the Marine) with Pulse Rifle

I literally made this account to say this xD. In the last 24 hours I have thought of 5 great ideas for brands that Mega Construx could use. Also at the end I want to talk about brands that are already established.

WARHAMMER 40K

I'm not big on Warhammer 40k, but I really like the idea of it with all the types of factions in that universe. Also a lot of people like Warhammer 40k and it's pretty expensive to get and paint the normal figures.

Set idea- 

Land Raider x1

Space Marines x2

Chaos Beings x2

Weapons x4

Extra x3

WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR AND/OR FANTASY

I'm not big on Age of Sigmar, but I do like medieval fantasy settings (like DnD or Elder Scrolls). I know that Game of Thrones is in the black series already but it doesn't really hit the spot if you know what I mean. 

Set Idea-

Seraphon x1

T Rex (I forgot what it's called in the universe) x1

Chaos Beings x2

Weapons x4

Extras x4 

TITANFALL

It's not going to happen but I still have hope. I loved the second game and I wish I could get buildable Titans with Riflemen, Spectres, and Pilots.

Set Idea-

Ronin Titan x1

Cloaking Pilot x1

Weapons x2 

Extra x2

FALLOUT

Plenty of other have suggested that Fallout joined the Mega Construx family and I honestly agree because I really see it working out.

Set Idea-

Player Figure x1

Power Armor x1

Minigun x1

Deathclaw x1

Extra x2

GEARS OF WAR

Plenty of people also suggest Gears of War, and now that we have the Black Series which appeals more toward adults, I believe that it is perfect timing to add Gears to the list.

Set Idea-

Marcus Fenix x1

Silverback x1

Lancer x1

Gnasher x1

Lambert Leviathan x1

And to finish this off I'd love to see more Borderlands sets in the future. I'd love to get my hands on some bandit and cool elemental creatures. Same with Aliens and Predator for Colonial Marines and other types of predators and aliens.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

Iron Harvest sets

troop builders of Rusviet vanguards,Saxonian storm troopers ,and Polanian riflemen.

sets of the mechs

heroes

Anna Kos
Col. Zubov
Lech Kos

In agreement with LordVin about an Apex/Titanfall line. Here would be my go-to line:

Heroes Of The Frontier

Rifleman Jack Cooper with R201 Carbine

Kuben Blisk with Knife and Mozambique Pistol

Sarah Briggs with alternative un-helmeted head and R201 Carbine

Bloodhound with Knife and G2A4 Battle Rifle

Bangalore with R201 Carbine and Smoke Launcher

Warriors of the Militia

A three-figure battle pack featuring a piece of a ruined street with some sandbags, and a clear rod display piece.

1x Militia Pilot with R201 Carbine

1x Militia Grunt with R201 Carbine

1x Militia Grunt with G2A4 Battle Rifle

Soldiers of the IMC

A three-figure battle pack featuring a piece of a ruined street with some sandbags, and a clear rod display piece. This can connect with the Militia set.

1x IMC Pilot with G2A4 Battle Rifle

1x IMC Spectre with C.A.R SMG

1x IMC Spectre with Mozambique

BT-7274

BT Vanguard-Class Titan with fold-out rockets, mech-sized rifle, removable eye module and opening hatches to allow a pilot to be placed inside the figure. Uses joints like the Alien Queen to make this sturdy.

Display base with rocks, etc. - think similar to the Battle for the Ark display base.

1x Pilot Jack Cooper with alternative helmet, and a R201 Carbine and MK5 Smart Pistol

Yes. Yes please. Maybe one day they'll release Titanfall 3, and we can see an official line.

I would personally love to see a few Forerunner sets, not just Promethians.

Hey, guys.

Some Mega Construx Halo figures I’d love to see/spend money on are:

Updated Best of the Covenant:
- Brute Cheiftain (Halo 3)
- Elite Zealot (Maroon or Gold Armor/Halo Reach/CE)
- Jackal Sniper (Clear mold/Halo 2)
- Grunt Ultra (Halo 3)

Halo Heroes
- Arbiter (Halo Guardians) w/ unique energy sword weapon (Prophet’s Bane)
- Rtas‘Vadum (“Half-Jaw”) from Halo 2
- Tartarus (Halo 2) w/ unique gravity hammer weapon (Fist of Rukt)
- Warden Eternal

I would buy these so fast.

Return to “General discussion”