[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MOTU Line - Community

MOTU Line

Got a question? Ask it here!
Dear Mega,

First I'd Iike to thank-you for the Masters of the Universe line, which my son absolutely fell in love with. It was nice to see my son find enjoyment in a genre from my youth, but sadly very few places carry the items now, nor within the price range of what I feel a toy should cost. Yet on reflections, I didn't think that should prevent me from reaching out to make a few suggestions.
Rather then a He-Man vs Best man combination pack, I think that you would be hard pressed to keep a He-Man & Battlecat or Skeletor & Panthor pack on the shelf, especially if they had different armor schemes that your creative teams might pursue to give it a new twist. I know that these have recently been added to expansion sets, but most kids will be hard pressed to collect them from these sets at the prices they are going for. A Prince Adam and Cringer might work too.
Next I thought the Battle for Eternia five figure set was awesome! It let kids get all the released figures at once. I think you could benefit from creating an Eternia Villains set, which might have a Skeletor variant, Mer-man, Trap Jaw, Triclops, and a unique character like Webstor.
The same could be said for an Eternia Heros set that featured a variant of He-Man, Ram Man, Man-E-Faces, MekaNeck, and the unique character like Buzz-Off or Orko. Or you might switch the unique hero and villain to the alternating set.
Needless to say you hit the Castle Grey Skull out of the park, and a Snake Mountain is hopefully in the works. Along with a much needed Battle Ram or Land Shark.
Which ever direction you choose to pursue, please know that I am grateful for the joy you brought my family, with not only being able to relive my youth, but see my son find the wonder in his imagination.

Agreed on how great it is seeing MOTU!

To add on, I wouldn't mind seeing some hints taken from the Halo line. Like you could have an army builder of say Hordak with 3 Horde Troopers.
Another Man at Arms with Greyskill troopers (and a spare trooper head/gear for Man at Arms in case you have him already)
Armory packs for Multi Bot or Modulok. Just a whole bunch of random body parts for customization... would be HUGE

Also, what would be the chances of seeing the WWEternia line spread into Construx? They fit the aesthetics well. most of the sculpts are already there, just need to tweak it a bit.

I have wanted WWE figures like the old Mighty Minis with the high articulation for a while now.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”