[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Red Marbled "Martian" Blocks - Community

Red Marbled "Martian" Blocks

Got a question? Ask it here!
I love all of the marbled style blocks from the Mega Construx Probuilder bulk tub, but I especially like the red marbled "Martian" pieces. I have purchased 5 of the tubs so far, but I still feel like I do not have enough pieces to build the landscape as fully as I would like. It's probably unlikely with both the Probuilder and Wonder Builders tubs becoming difficult to find, but is there any chance there will be a release of a bulk box of red marbled blocks, sort of like the old single-color Inventions packs? I would buy as many as I could find (very likely would do so for the gray marbled pieces as well). Anyone know of any other sets that use the red marbled bricks?

All right dude if you build a landscape with all those please take some pics with the Mars Rover on it and share it?

And no i'm not sure kf any sets, but there are stands i believe in the Mars rover

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”