[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wings on Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal that come with the egg set - Community

Wings on Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal that come with the egg set

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have all three of these that came with the Egg as a set. they are really great except one flaw the wings after a time have cracked and broke so the no longer are attached to the plastic parts so they don't look as good as when i first got them..

Is there a way to get replacement wings for them?

I have personally never bought one of these dragons, so I don't exactly know what their instruction manual's look like. There should be a parts list at the front or back of the manual, where you can find the part "name." Then you can request a replacement part from the bottom of this page. Cheers!

I checked the wings of mine. All of them have torn off, which is very disappointing. You should be able to call customer service with the part numbers.

It's a known issue with the material used for the wings, unfortunately. I had this same issue with mine last year, and ultimately decided not to bother requesting a replacement since the new wings would break eventually as well.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”