[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 145 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
Murple wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 am
*Whips out dusty old book*

*ahem*

“Do not cite the ancient magic, Shrub, for I was there when it was written”
me: sees bush. me: * grabs cross with religious intent*

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:55 am
Uh, Narnia?
Yes.

Aslan: Do not cite the ancient magic, witch, for I was there when it was written.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:21 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 am
*Whips out dusty old book*

*ahem*

“Do not cite the ancient magic, Shrub, for I was there when it was written”
me: sees bush. me: * grabs cross with religious intent*
Good idea. *reaches for the Shrub Shaman's staff*

sir, we have a problem with the fact we have a rapid response team, apparently bush dislikes it, but im confused due to the bush weapons they things have like the bush rifle, sooooooooooooooo what even happening?!?!

THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:26 am
sir, we have a problem with the fact we have a rapid response team, apparently bush dislikes it, but im confused due to the bush weapons they things have like the bush rifle, sooooooooooooooo what even happening?!?!
Those were manufactured before the treaty.

THEranger01 wrote:
I don't understand how they misinterpret our reorganization of personnel as an attempt at weapon manufacturing. Oh and on a side note would you be wanting to shift your duties entirely away from being our mechanic to head a rapid response team?

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
I don't understand how they misinterpret our reorganization of personnel as an attempt at weapon manufacturing. Oh and on a side note would you be wanting to shift your duties entirely away from being our mechanic to head a rapid response team?
yes sir, if thats ok

THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:54 pm
ratss454 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:
yes sir, if thats ok
Very well, effective immediately you shall head the Shrub Rapid Response Unit, just be sure not to deploy the unit without approval. Now to find someone to take over the position of mechanic.

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:44 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:54 pm
ratss454 wrote:

yes sir, if thats ok
Very well, effective immediately you shall head the Shrub Rapid Response Unit, just be sure not to deploy the unit without approval. Now to find someone to take over the position of mechanic.
ok! ill try to find someone

Gentlemen, I suspect that there may be an impostor among us.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”