[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Battlescapes - Community

Battlescapes

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello @Mega. I was wondering if there are any plans to revive/bring new life to battlescapes. They were great ideas, in my opinion, and wish we had received different shapes of terrain. This could bring a ton of life for displays and allow for great customs to be built on top of them. I also believe the rods used to hold up ships should have a locking type feature with an axle piece to allow the rods to hold onto larger ships (like the new pelican or spirit!). I understand that the cost of such large pieces is quite high, but it would be good to get some information if they are planning to make a return. Thanks!

Community Team
Hi, so far we don't have plans to bring back the Battlescapes.

Understood. Thanks for replying!

Additionally, while searching for baseplates I came across a mega product called: Mega Construx Inventions Combat Grounds Baseplate. I can only find this on the Canadian Amazon and it is unavailable. In the American Amazon, I also see there is an Island version with lighter tones. Are there any plans to bring Combat Grounds to the American market?

Best,
Arod

Oh, i forgot about that set. I should look for it.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”