[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 224 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:17 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16 pm
Y’all I made a mistake...

I STATED MY OPINION ON WAYPOINT, AND IT WASN’T THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE.

THEY’RE AFTER ME HELP
“Send me out... with a bang....”
-Nigel in half a second
Petty much. I actually saw a person say that once they saw Chief start sprinting they turned the demo off and decided not to buy Infinite.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:47 am
When you’re in the middle of building the MCX community on Xbox and they update their app, barring you from accessing clubs:

D:
OOF RIP

also i live in the state above you!!
Naturally
"I have the High Ground!!!"
Oh yeah? I have the “My State has more history and is more culturally rich than your’s” ground!!!

We got him boys. Yee haws all around!!
"that's Debatable"

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:27 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:52 pm

OOF RIP

also i live in the state above you!!
Naturally
"I have the High Ground!!!"
Oh yeah? I have the “My State has more history and is more culturally rich than your’s” ground!!!

We got him boys. Yee haws all around!!
"that's Debatable"
True, considering your state used to be part of mine back when we were a republic.
You are part of my culturally rich history.

The first thirteen states have more culture and history than any other, prove me wrong.

See what i dont understand is why they cant just give us halo reach customation as one that made you work for armor permutations and there was NO PAY TO WIN LIKE IN 5 WITH ITS VERY STUPID REC SYSTEM WHICH BROKE MATCHMAKING. Like seriously how are to to compete against level 8 recs when you and your team are all stuck at level 4 to 6 depending on kd ratio. Once you only have a control point and also your base the game is over just due to what recs are available to players. All the hood stuff is rec 4 or higher for tanks and whatnot. Its unbalenced and thats why i dont play anymore. Also wall running helped add to the problem. Just have reach and some 4 abilities and ill be good. Like spartan 2s can run pretty fast ie kelly. And as the armor gets lighter in weight how fast a spartan 2 or 3 can go increaees. 4s are push overs and that cutscene is a lie as theres no way locke could have done that without chief holding back with his skill.

Local user has a stroke, more at 11

Honestly you don’t really need reqs that much. You can get by with permanent ones, or just stockpile them for like a year (like I did). I didn’t stockpile intentionally, I just never used things other than random weapons, vehicles, and power ups.

I have all of the permanent unlocks, and the only packs I ever bought with real money were the ones that sent all proceeds to charity.

Halo 5 isn’t pay to win if you’re actually patient.

So i need some assistance

I recently got Reach for PC

And i want to unlock more armor components
How do i get those? Joe told me to play pvp and i have but i havent unlocked anything yet? Do i need to play LOTS of multiplayer?

Return to “General discussion”