[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I can't post my projects - Community

I can't post my projects

Got a question? Ask it here!
Does anyone have any tips or explanations on why I can't see my posts and why I can't post at all, I just wanted to post because I have some good ideas. Please help. Thank you guys, this site is great. Cheers

Do your pictures simply not make it through moderation? Or does your account not have the authorization to post?

I have all the authorization, but it doesn't let it go through but I have posted a project before so it doesn't make sense. I always follow the rules and everything. Thank you for replying Z! You're the best! It's okay if I can't post, I'll keep on commenting and trying again. Thanks Z. Cheers

Hmm.. what are you trying to upload? It could break the guidelines but i doubt that..

I’ve tried to post a picture of my favorite ODSTs and a stop motion that is under the limit for the video for MCX so I don’t think thats breaking any rules. Wow! Thank you guys for helping! I thought I’d just post this and it would just get lost but you guys are actually caring. Thank you Z and Ceta. You guys are so awesome! Cheers

It could be the file size? I'm not sure. Maybe how the account is set up

Could be the smallest rule break and then a post wont go through the mods. Ive had that issue with some of my posts in the past and this week

I'm going to say this as vanilla' as possible to not agitate the peanut gallery,not everything you post is allowed by mega, its not you have done anything wrong their guidelines are just really strict.....

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:18 pm
Could be the smallest rule break and then a post wont go through the mods. Ive had that issue with some of my posts in the past and this week
We need to stop attacking each other and ask mega for a block feature for certain users, just long enough to allow a cool down..... it doesn't have to be permanent just maybe 30 days to keep the agitation down

The mod bot is super strict, and i wish they would relax that, along with deleting peoples stuff, I understand we cannot have a massive pile of space junk floating around the cyber-sphere, but there is nothing wrong with posting most of the stuff that gets blocked, i also hate the ideas they have on gore, since i would like to make more Gorey stuff in the future

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”