[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I can't post my projects - Page 2 - Community

I can't post my projects

Got a question? Ask it here!
Slappy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:04 am
The mod bot is super strict, and i wish they would relax that, along with deleting peoples stuff, I understand we cannot have a massive pile of space junk floating around the cyber-sphere, but there is nothing wrong with posting most of the stuff that gets blocked, i also hate the ideas they have on gore, since i would like to make more Gorey stuff in the future
The mods are people, not bots. Some of the older users (myself included) have talked to them.

Playah wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:15 pm
Does anyone have any tips or explanations on why I can't see my posts and why I can't post at all, I just wanted to post because I have some good ideas. Please help. Thank you guys, this site is great. Cheers
I think they have a slightly glitchy system. Sometimes I have to post the same photo twice before the mods actually get to it. Just try a few more times and see what happens

Slappy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:00 am
I'm going to say this as vanilla' as possible to not agitate the peanut gallery,not everything you post is allowed by mega, its not you have done anything wrong their guidelines are just really strict.....
Thanks for explaining, no need for anyone to feel mad, I'll still have fun on this site, don't worry about me. Thanks to all of you for coming out and helping, it seriously means a lot to me, stay safe! Cheers

I can post now so this is not a problem anymore. I had to take the pictures before posting so they had to already be on my phone. Thanks everyone who supported me! Cheers

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”