[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 233 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Haven't been talking for that long but... lets just say I've kept my eye on this wonderful website. Cheers

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:05 pm
Ive been here about a year and plus a few months give or take. I feel like one of the old breed that came after the last old users. I was here when the great Shlubcustoms was still here as we both started about the same time and competed with our customs back and forth. I actully arrived when the whole bush v shrub and tvy pose wars were wrapping up and being finished. I even created a incident with an au story which set people off. Which i understand as idk that forums existed at that point.
Same here!

Yo so apparently I miscounted. My 3 year anniversary is today.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm
That’s crazy, my 2 year anniversary is today!

Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Yooooooo

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:50 pm
Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
yooooooo

edit: i don't remember writing this...

hey z19 you play hollow knight?? i play it on switch.

( i saw your achievement on xbox about gaining all soul shards)

Why is it that people can't understand the difference between a ceremonial parade uniform and a combat uniform. Like for example rotc honor guard uniform vs a us army uniform in combat. Is the shiny chrome helmet not an indicator that its only ceremonial. Same thing with the Chilean military as they make use of us derived uniforms for combat but use a ww2 german/chilie uniform for parades and ceremonial duties. Same with Bolivia and Argentina. Its like they saw the parade uniform today or a combat related image from the 80s/90s and assume yeah they use it in modern combat.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:52 am
hey z19 you play hollow knight?? i play it on switch.

( i saw your achievement on xbox about gaining all soul shards)
Indeed. Started a week or so ago.

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Why is it that people can't understand the difference between a ceremonial parade uniform and a combat uniform. Like for example rotc honor guard uniform vs a us army uniform in combat. Is the shiny chrome helmet not an indicator that its only ceremonial. Same thing with the Chilean military as they make use of us derived uniforms for combat but use a ww2 german/chilie uniform for parades and ceremonial duties. Same with Bolivia and Argentina. Its like they saw the parade uniform today or a combat related image from the 80s/90s and assume yeah they use it in modern combat.
To me it is, my father was a us sniper and I know what, (at least the snipers under my father) dressed in. There is an obvious difference between combat uniforms and cerimonial uniforms.

Return to “General discussion”