[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 38 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Almost all of the new Halo sets are on sale on amazon. Warthog down to $16 Defense point down to $50

Pleased. I have completed, and uploaded, my Rtas Vadum

I am quite pleased.

I found the WWII Fighter Strike set at a decent price and also bought the Battle of Winterfell set. :D

I an sad. Im broke and dont have good mega in the area.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:20 pm
Look at the bright side, at least you’re not broke and pining after the massive amounts of MCX in your area.

I'm doing okay, I really wish I could post things but what can you do you know? I just learned that I have a halo 5 wraith that I still haven't built so I'm pretty excited to build that. Cheers

Playah wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:07 pm
I'm doing okay, I really wish I could post things but what can you do you know? I just learned that I have a halo 5 wraith that I still haven't built so I'm pretty excited to build that. Cheers
Have you ever tried making a second account? I'd love to see more of your work.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Playah wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:07 pm
Have you ever tried making a second account? I'd love to see more of your work.
Ok that's a good idea, do you have to use a different email? I'm glad you took the time to think about me :) Thanks. Cheers

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Look at the bright side, at least you’re not broke and pining after the massive amounts of MCX in your area.
True. But i have not gone to a store in a while...

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:20 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
True. But i have not gone to a store in a while...
I was able to snag allot of stuff on discount because of Christmas, you might want to go to Walmart and check before everything sells.....

Return to “General discussion”