[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 234 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sargentvik wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:16 am
WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Why is it that people can't understand the difference between a ceremonial parade uniform and a combat uniform. Like for example rotc honor guard uniform vs a us army uniform in combat. Is the shiny chrome helmet not an indicator that its only ceremonial. Same thing with the Chilean military as they make use of us derived uniforms for combat but use a ww2 german/chilie uniform for parades and ceremonial duties. Same with Bolivia and Argentina. Its like they saw the parade uniform today or a combat related image from the 80s/90s and assume yeah they use it in modern combat.
To me it is, my father was a us sniper and I know what, (at least the snipers under my father) dressed in. There is an obvious difference between combat uniforms and cerimonial uniforms.
I thank your dad for serving Sargentvik.

Also, thanks to all the people who helped me, I can post now! You guys are really something! Hope you have a very splendid day! Cheers

Playah wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:36 pm
Also, thanks to all the people who helped me, I can post now! You guys are really something! Hope you have a very splendid day! Cheers
That's awesome! Glad it finally worked.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:59 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:52 am
hey z19 you play hollow knight?? i play it on switch.

( i saw your achievement on xbox about gaining all soul shards)
Indeed. Started a week or so ago.
noice!! i bet the game twice now. one was a speedrun

If nobody noticed ... We have new staff pics !!!

And after 3 months posting customs, photos and comics ... I only got one ...

* Confusion intensifies *

Sooooo, after the new update on the xbox app everything has been really confusing and I was wondering if anybody knows how to edit your bio and location?

ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:45 pm
Sooooo, after the new update on the xbox app everything has been really confusing and I was wondering if anybody knows how to edit your bio and location?
Try clicking your pfp in the lower right corner.

I'm currently working on an halo infinite based odst. Using infinite armor and adding some additional armor. Used destiny armor plates for the thighs as there is no current halo armor that works with cod legs, aa spartan shoulders, odst chest plate filed and sanded down to fit in front of infinite marine armor. A cut price of marine armor added to the back for length. And a 3d back pack from odst. Now I just have to finish dremeling an odst helmet for the fig, asega has not yet made a removable odst helmet. The only thing close is the probuilder space rover figure helmets.

Do not doubt the reality my friends.

The Banished are in Infinite.

GrubFlap is a Banished grunt.

GrubFlap could be in Infinite.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:51 am
Do not doubt the reality my friends.

The Banished are in Infinite.

GrubFlap is a Banished grunt.

GrubFlap could be in Infinite.
I’ll avoid aiming at him.

Return to “General discussion”