[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 237 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
probably letting my sisters touch my builds. a few years ago I got the CoD wwii jeep, the vietnam patrol boat, and the smaller apc. i had thrown away the instructions like an idiot and the a few months later they were in pieces. I am still looking for the figures from the patrol boat.

Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:53 pm
Okay everyone! I'm gonna do a question a day and you guys can answer it! This will spark more small talk day 1 question, what is your worst brick related disaster? Wether it be customs or a creation.
When i took competitor weapons and equipped a ton of my cod figs with them. Their hands dont work anymore.

Sargentvik wrote:
Okay everyone! I'm gonna do a question a day and you guys can answer it! This will spark more small talk day 1 question, what is your worst brick related disaster? Wether it be customs or a creation.
When the neck of the white Hermes from the ultimate pack broke. It broke my heart a lot since she was a very valuable figure. I never managed to get a replacement with the MCX or repaired it.

Muto112 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
When the neck of the white Hermes from the ultimate pack broke. It broke my heart a lot since she was a very valuable figure. I never managed to get a replacement with the MCX or repaired it.
My biggest mistake is reading this. Because I just realized I blackwashed mine a month ago

Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:06 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
My biggest mistake is reading this. Because I just realized I blackwashed mine a month ago
It's ok, I hope to buy one in future. It will take time but I hope to achieve it. or maybe buy a complete set for more customs (if I can get a cheap one)

I left my CoD Humvee on the floor during a sleepover once.

*crunch*

By the time I found the instructions (months later) most of the pieces had gone AWOL.

Does anyone know if the air assault figure in the sword base invasion set is a female? i am trying to find a female torso for a fig and I don't have one.

WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:05 pm
Does anyone know if the air assault figure in the sword base invasion set is a female? i am trying to find a female torso for a fig and I don't have one.
The GUNGNIR from the blind bags is a female.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:38 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:05 pm
The GUNGNIR from the blind bags is a female.
okay thanks. but I figured out that it is a female. if I get the GUNGINIR i will use it for something else.

Sargentvik wrote:
I've had the halo two shadow set with the three marines, the arbiter and the prophet of truth, and the vulture ship with the original spartan locke and the pilot and have lost the pieces because all I cared about was the figures at that time. That sucks, a lot. Cheers

Return to “General discussion”