[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 238 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My biggest fail is when I let my freind sleep over, he brought clay and shoved it in every nook and cranny of my collection, including my h4 warthog and my rhino. Still have figures with clay on them that I couldn't get out.

Next queston: you all know when you lose a figure right? It sucks. Have you ever refound one? If so, what was the most joyfull experience refinding a figure?

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:20 pm
Next queston: you all know when you lose a figure right? It sucks. Have you ever refound one? If so, what was the most joyfull experience refinding a figure?
I’ll tell you when I find Nigel again.

When I lost Rhett. I was about to break my table I build on in half and then out of the blue my sister brings him and some other figures to me on something she built. She said she made it for me. and it was just super awesome that she did that.

WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 pm
When I lost Rhett. I was about to break my table I build on in half and then out of the blue my sister brings him and some other figures to me on something she built. She said she made it for me. and it was just super awesome that she did that.
Ah that's awesome dude. I'm sure that's the last thing you expected.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:16 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 pm
Ah that's awesome dude. I'm sure that's the last thing you expected.
It was. It really made me happy when she did that.

Sargentvik wrote:
Lost quite a few. I dont remember specifics but i lost a fig once and my dad found it later after i'd searched for an hour

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Lost quite a few. I dont remember specifics but i lost a fig once and my dad found it later after i'd searched for an hour
the computer desk i do customs on in my family room acts as a black hole if you drop a fig or fig parts. they literary just vanish. then i have to spend about 30 mins with a flash light to figure out which direction the part bounced in. also did not help that a floor vent was present on the floor to the left of the desk. that also acted as a black hole for parts that i had to reach for. not fun

Onto the next question: what was your best shush up and take my money moment with mega?

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:43 pm
Onto the next question: what was your best shush up and take my money moment with mega?
Halo Infinite

Return to “General discussion”