[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 240 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:34 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:10 pm
I broke one of those hoses on the warthog run warthog. does anyone know if you need those hoses?
If I remember right they’re used for the suspension, so I guess not 100% needed.
ok thanks

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am

Indeed I was. Just dancing while looking through my gear. Did you see a guy named Z19 Films?
Yes I did! Later I tried looking for you on the Xbox app, but it kept saying that there was no one by that name?
That’s really epic. What’s your user? I can invite you to the MCX club, and there you can find a bunch of gallery members!
My GT is ArbyNthChief, that is if you still want me in.

P.S.
I can’t use mics. :P

ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:21 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 am

Yes I did! Later I tried looking for you on the Xbox app, but it kept saying that there was no one by that name?
That’s really epic. What’s your user? I can invite you to the MCX club, and there you can find a bunch of gallery members!
My GT is ArbyNthChief, that is if you still want me in.

P.S.
I can’t use mics. :P
Still haven't been invited.... *sigh*

Merry Christmas fellas

Whatd yall get?

Personally, i got the Pelican,the Defense Point, a Building Box, Master Chief v brute, spartan iii customizer, sword base defense, some money and 1984.

2 ultras and a sniper, along with other non mega stuff.

Some blind bag figs, 2 Knockoff COD figs (I made a post showing them). 2 cheap figs for dioramas and 2 tell us what you thought they were for decoration but they are ring fighters (I felt awkward when I saw the behind the box XD). It is not much since the big Kaiju gift was a laptop but apparently it will arrived on January 12.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Merry Christmas fellas

Whatd yall get?

Personally, i got the Pelican,the Defense Point, a Building Box, Master Chief v brute, spartan iii customizer, sword base defense, some money and 1984.
Build box, halo heroes series six full set, the battle at the wall game of Thrones set, 2 more recon getaways, the sunbreaker titan and a halo infinite master chief funko. Also I ordered the h4 covenant pack + im getting the marine gear packwhen it's back on w.a.l.m.a.r.t.

I love having three days of Christmas.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:28 am
Hello there.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:28 am
I'll bite, wdym?

Return to “General discussion”