[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 241 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sargentvik wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Merry Christmas fellas

Whatd yall get?

Personally, i got the Pelican,the Defense Point, a Building Box, Master Chief v brute, spartan iii customizer, sword base defense, some money and 1984.
I got some infinite 2 blind bags, mystery crates 2 and 3 from brickmania, plus some sets I'll get when I go to Florida and meet up with my family on vacay already because I had to work. So I'll be silent from Monday till the sixth unless I feel like posting

Build box, halo heroes series six full set, the battle at the wall game of Thrones set, 2 more recon getaways, the sunbreaker titan and a halo infinite master chief funko. Also I ordered the h4 covenant pack + im getting the marine gear packwhen it's back on w.a.l.m.a.r.t.

Ignore that last part apparently I put the quotes in wrong.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Merry Christmas fellas

Whatd yall get?

Personally, i got the Pelican,the Defense Point, a Building Box, Master Chief v brute, spartan iii customizer, sword base defense, some money and 1984.
I got the defense point showdown, no more MCX than that but I did get $500 so I should be able to get what I want. Thanks for asking! Cheers

Sargentvik wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:51 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:28 am
I love having three days of Christmas.
I'll bite, wdym?
Not sure what I meant there either. I guess it was just an observation.

Hey Z19, you have any recommendations for a macro/closeup lens? I have a Canon Rebel T6.

I have changed my Xbox name. It is now: Sgt vik006.

Unpopular opinion: halo heroes series six was the best series.

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:43 am
Unpopular opinion: halo heroes series six was the best series.
Not my favorite wave probably because it was the most common at the time and some of the least interesting figures for me.

But hey, each their own.

So to anyone who used green stuff (kneadite) , is it possible to make it less sticky? I got some and had a hard time even getting a small bit of green stuff off my hands, even less be able to make details

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:46 pm
So to anyone who used green stuff (kneadite) , is it possible to make it less sticky? I got some and had a hard time even getting a small bit of green stuff off my hands, even less be able to make details
Water. Keep your fingers moist, it makes it easier to control and tooth picks are also good for making details

Return to “General discussion”