[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 242 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:22 am
Get booped.
Oh

I see your boop, and raise you two boops

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:16 am
I see your boop, and raise you two boops
I had a few boops in storage, take them. *hands over boops*

I'm glad we're getting more Reach era armors, but I am going to miss Halo 4/5 armors. Really wish we got an official Deadeye, it's my favorite Halo helmet.

AgentHellion wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:53 am
I'm glad we're getting more Reach era armors, but I am going to miss Halo 4/5 armors. Really wish we got an official Deadeye, it's my favorite Halo helmet.
Luckily Deadeye is in MCC now in two forms. Maybe there is still hope.

So far I believe we've seen Anubis and Recruit returning in Infinite, so I wouldn't be surprised if more 4/5 armors returned with a bit of an makeover for Infinite.
Seeker plz I want my coffee machine man to live on

could a spartan have a sibling in the marines, army, or navy? It just popped into my mind.

Yesterday I finally got my new laptop !!! and so far it has been perfect, I even installed Jurassic world evolution (it was free until today in the epic games store) which has worked perfectly. Soon I will make my first post on MCX with it.

I also had my first Halo figs from Wicked cool toys and I was really impressed by the detail. I have the 4-inch white mark 7 and the 12-inch white mark V B, I hope to see what more they bring us from this new line.

And I got more knockoff cod figs, which I gave them a mini repaint and they'll be used for Wastelanders, though maybe I'll get more for Dead Space customs.

Muto112 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:56 pm
Yesterday I finally got my new laptop !!! and so far it has been perfect, I even installed Jurassic world evolution (it was free until today in the epic games store) which has worked perfectly. Soon I will make my first post on MCX with it.

I also had my first Halo figs from Wicked cool toys and I was really impressed by the detail. I have the 4-inch white mark 7 and the 12-inch white mark V B, I hope to see what more they bring us from this new line.

And I got more knockoff cod figs, which I gave them a mini repaint and they'll be used for Wastelanders, though maybe I'll get more for Dead Space customs.
You should get Star Wars Battlefront 2. Epic is gonna have it free.

Return to “General discussion”