[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 182 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:10 am
Murple wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:49 am

Peasant.

I GOT AN ARMOR FROM A DAILY REQ ONCE
Pathetic.

I GOT AN ARMOR FROM A DAILY REQ TWICE
Cretin.

MOST OF MY LEGENDARIES COME FROM DAILY REQS.
Simpleton.

MOST OF MY MYTHICS COME FROM DAILY REQS

. . .only a little better than #off-topic.

I need someone to host the i❤ contest. Because... I've left the gallery. *gasp* then why am I here? Hmm.

Sargentvik wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:13 pm
I need someone to host the i❤ contest. Because... I've left the gallery. *gasp* then why am I here? Hmm.
Maybe to give the announcement? or for something else? * Hmm intensifies *

hey guys as soon as they are coming back to GameStop stock im buying my first xbox, the series s

Sargentvik wrote:
Getting serious, is anyone interested in taking it? Or am I the only one who wants to see a bit of chao- i mean beauty in this month?

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:26 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Getting serious, is anyone interested in taking it? Or am I the only one who wants to see a bit of chao- i mean beauty in this month?
You can do it. Im fine <3

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
well, wasn't the FluffKitten or someone hosting it too?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Still I want to know if someone wants to take it before deciding who will do the Contest and also I do not know if it requires approval from Sargentvik, or am I automatically the one who will do it without having asked? * Confusion intensifies *

Anybody here ever seen KlayWorld? One of my inspirations for stopmotion even though it is very absurd. Cheers

Return to “General discussion”