[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 173 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:09 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:55 am
ratss454 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:45 am
Well there are some plans in the works to acquire some additional mechs for the troops, would the Rapid response unit be needing any?
*happiness noises*
yes... as head of rapid response we need some mechs....... preferably with lots of guns
"Titan standing by, call it when ready, Pilot"

Yeah, uh... this is COO Palfburg to all Shrub employees and acting CEOs and whoever else is listening. I’ve um, got an announcement.

*ahem*

STOP

Thanks that’ll be all.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:13 pm
Yeah, uh... this is COO Palfburg to all Shrub employees and acting CEOs and whoever else is listening. I’ve um, got an announcement.

*ahem*

STOP

Thanks that’ll be all.
Whats wrong palfburg? is preparing for an bush attack not alright

nigelninja11 wrote:

*ahem*

STOP

Thanks that’ll be all.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

*ahem*

STOP

Thanks that’ll be all.
Nobody’s attacking nobody. GrubFlap and I have been on Vacation for over two years now without incident. We don’t need one now! Too much paperwork!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:48 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

*ahem*

STOP

Thanks that’ll be all.
Nobody’s attacking nobody. GrubFlap and I have been on Vacation for over two years now without incident. We don’t need one now! Too much paperwork!
Two years is a long time Palfburg. it's about time to prepare.

Regardless of who may attack us it's never a bad idea to be prepared, and besides as I've said before I won't allow Shrub Enterprises to be the instigator of any future conflict.

ratss454 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:54 am
Regardless of who may attack us it's never a bad idea to be prepared, and besides as I've said before I won't allow Shrub Enterprises to be the instigator of any future conflict.
Ok cool.

Hey guys. No one is attacking anyone. Sure, it doesn't hurt to be prepared, but that's different than actually attacking and starting another war. We don't need one. Us old timers don't need more stress. So do us all a favor, and read the history books so we don't repeat history.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”