[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 261 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
HALO INFINITE

RedThree wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:56 pm
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
HALO INFINITE
I preordered it today.

What do you think about the new "Cortana" seen in the gameplay? It seems to me that she will have ... maybe a lot of participation due to the situation of Cortana and the Banished although I wonder how they will win the appreciation of the public.

The multiplayer looks ... amazing, I already want to see MCX doing that Spartan Samurai !!!

For the last 2 hours I've been fighting Nightkins and ghouls in a repcon facility in fallout new Vegas and this may very well be the angriest I've ever gotten in a Game.i made a save and in that save I spawn with a Nightkin behind me. Right behind me. I die every time

New Cortana looks great, preferable over other Cortana imo. Multiplayer looks awesome

Cant wait for infinite! the yoroi looks dope! and i got a platoon pack and a blue mark 5b and the blue mark 7 from series 13. got the warlord for my brother. got a nice little haul over all. except that the mark 7 is a different blue than the others. it is darker.

The only game I look forward to playing aside from Halo Infinite is Battlefield 2042.

DarthGundam wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:37 pm
The only game I look forward to playing aside from Halo Infinite is Battlefield 2042.
Same that looks super cool.

huh.......i kinda left for a while did

Not sure where to put this, but the Mega Construx Pro Builders Halo 20th Anniversary Character 5 Pack [Amazon Exclusive] is up.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:24 pm
Not sure where to put this, but the Mega Construx Pro Builders Halo 20th Anniversary Character 5 Pack [Amazon Exclusive] is up.
What?

Return to “General discussion”