[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 228 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
I have a small amount of cod/destiny figures, can i use halo instead or with cod/destiny?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:01 pm
I have a small amount of cod/destiny figures, can i use halo instead or with cod/destiny?
You can use literally anything as long as it makes sense.

Try not to use basic Spartans as that indicates power armor, which is rare and expensive. Pop n swaps are fine though, for the most part.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:50 am
Bmatt123 wrote:

Try not to use basic Spartans as that indicates power armor, which is rare and expensive. Pop n swaps are fine though, for the most part.
I have plenty of marines and odsts. What faction uses infinite marines? im an going to have to make a lot of pop n swaps tho.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:08 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

I have plenty of marines and odsts. What faction uses infinite marines? im an going to have to make a lot of pop n swaps tho.
Technically, the ILC uses Infinite Marines, but you can really use anything for anything if you make it clear which faction they belong to.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:36 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:08 am
SrgtGreen wrote:

Technically, the ILC uses Infinite Marines, but you can really use anything for anything if you make it clear which faction they belong to.
That was what i was asking thanks!

I decided I want to be apart of the ILC and not make my own faction (because it would pretty much be the ILC). Also is it okay if I make a little wasteland town?

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:35 pm
I decided I want to be apart of the ILC and not make my own faction (because it would pretty much be the ILC). Also is it okay if I make a little wasteland town?
Let’s go!!!!!

Of course! The ILC has a town called Vitam that is already established, so your town could be a part of that, or it could be its own establishment.

What figure do you use so I can accurately replicate him, likewise, what’s his name and position. Also, where’s he come from. Green originally worked for the CDT before forming ILC

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:35 pm
Let’s go!!!!!

Of course! The ILC has a town called Vitam that is already established, so your town could be a part of that, or it could be its own establishment.

What figure do you use so I can accurately replicate him, likewise, what’s his name and position. Also, where’s he come from. Green originally worked for the CDT before forming ILC
https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/ ... -figures_8

I use the infantryman that I showcased in this post. I plan on making my own town though it will be smaller than Vitam and along one of the roads leading in and out of the town. Sorry if that conflicts with any lore. My character came from the U.S. marine corps after they along with the rest of the U.S. military turned into the USRC. He knew that all of the mutants used to be regular people and that what the USRC was doing to them was wrong.

Sorry for the huge amount of questions today, but is there i certain figure that represents the unrc?

That sounds good, WWIIboy. I can pretty much recreate your character if I ever need to. A new town is fine. It just means the ILC is bigger than previously expected. Oh one more thing: your affiliation with the ILC puts all of your actions in the ILC after October 21, 2083, the day it was founded.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”