[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 199 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:43 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 am
ratss454 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:26 pm

Preferably reputable clients, the ones who would be less than likely to do something nefarious with the shrubs that we sell them. That said we should offer training sessions for our clientele as well.
Speaking of which, the UNSC seems to really need some help with the rebels right, if we send a group of mercenaries to help out for a fair price under the cover of an brand new private army known as Fern, we could in fact profit, we could even start an phoney war against ourselves to throw off any investigators looking into where this new company came from and gain more power in the process
thats a pretty good idea
I also know of a client, his name is President James al-Kirk, the dictator of Kirkistan. He needs help against rival countries and rebel forces.

Alright, now that fern has been out for some time now we need to pump more resources in to make the standing army we have planned and make it slightly more believable that we would have the phoney war as planned.

Hold on a sec, there's already a fern based company. I don't need a lawsuit on my hands for one, for two arming additional forces under a different name will draw unwanted suspicion.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:56 am
Hold on a sec, there's already a fern based company. I don't need a lawsuit on my hands for one, for two arming additional forces under a different name will draw unwanted suspicion.
My assassins will take care of that part

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:56 am
Truth. at least the other company part

Is Wetwork9 quitting to go work at the Fern place? If so I'd like to see a proper resignation, after all records of active employees and payroll can be a real headache at times.

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:09 am
Is Wetwork9 quitting to go work at the Fern place? If so I'd like to see a proper resignation, after all records of active employees and payroll can be a real headache at times.
Yes

Yes, officially however I will still be coming to meetings and anything like that here at shrub as well as coordinate our movements

As of today, I Wetwork9, officially and respectfully resign form shrub ink

Wetwork9 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Yes, officially however I will still be coming to meetings and anything like that here at shrub as well as coordinate our movements
Well with your resignation the most you would be to do here is limited to consultation or suggestion.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”