[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 267 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
RedThree wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 am
I’m considering joining the discord too. I just want to know who’s in it.
There's a chat exclusively for gallery members on the server, so if you want to have a place where you can moan and groan with others in an echo chamber you've got a good choice!
Or at least that's how it was last time I viewed that mind-numbing chat room.
Cool. I’m wondering specifically if Nigel, Joe, Survivor, UnggoyZealot, etc are on there. And how do they verify whose on the gallery?

Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:08 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 am
I’m considering joining the discord too. I just want to know who’s in it.
There's a chat exclusively for gallery members on the server, so if you want to have a place where you can moan and groan with others in an echo chamber you've got a good choice!
Or at least that's how it was last time I viewed that mind-numbing chat room.
Cool. I’m wondering specifically if Nigel, Joe, Survivor, UnggoyZealot, etc are on there. And how do they verify whose on the gallery?
No Nigel, Joe is around but I don't think he's all that active, Survivor got banned after being, well, himself, and I think UZ is there? I dunno people have different names on the server compared to here.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:04 pm
I wholly agree with everyone's remarks here. The Gallery isn't what it used to be, in a lot of ways. But if we all give up and leave, then we're letting people like Geobox, Spacekamper, Slappy, etc. win.

I'd argue the best thing we can do is ignore the trolls and children, denying them the gratification they want, and increase our own posting rate of the quality content we all know and enjoy. I for one have definitely been procrastinating with my posting, and I'm going to try to get back into things moving forward.
I agree with you. You have a point. I might stay, I hate that a lot of titans have left but I'm happy I still have you guys here with me

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:35 pm
I think i may stay. Only if this "war" ends. Or i can screw ge0box over with his tactics. However if you lot leave, i will too. Your the group of people that does and likes almost everything i do. I consider you guys my friends. I already lost one group, i dont want to loss another.
I do too bro. You guys are all my friends and I hate to see yall go.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:55 pm
What spacekamper and ge0b0x are doing is bullying. The fact that spartan red left because of them just justifies that point.
I know right. I made a post, multiple comments and a paragraph on the forums trying to get people to acknowledge this but they have all either been deleted or haven’t gone through. I didn’t even say anything bad in them. All I said was for them to stop the war and stop tearing the gallery apart.

Wow. So many people are being so melodramatic.

Not really. This issue has been building up for ages now; this war thing has just brought it all to a head.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 pm
Not really. This issue has been building up for ages now; this war thing has just brought it all to a head.
Agreed. But ge0 saying others dont matter ticks me off.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
As to me. I posted a rant but It did not go through.

HaloODST59 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:32 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
As to me. I posted a rant but It did not go through.
I think Ge0b0x stopped or left. Did…Did we win?

Return to “General discussion”