[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Orbital Outlanders - Page 2 - Community

Fireteam Orbital Outlanders

Tell your own story!
No joke, I have made some myself, and it isn't a quick process; I am suppose to be making another but I wanted to add gun firing effects and dialogue tho I haven't done tht before, any tips or suggestions?

Assassinater117 wrote:No joke, I have made some myself, and it isn't a quick process; I am suppose to be making another but I wanted to add gun firing effects and dialogue tho I haven't done tht before, any tips or suggestions?
My friends use premiere pro and/or Frapps, they are both available on PC/laptop/computer. Premiere Pro is also on phones too.

Alright thx EVA, I have Frapps but haven't used it much so I'll check it out a bit more. My main problem tho is actually adding gunfire into the pictures or video :I I think some people use photoshop

I use gun movie fx on IPad. I can insert muzzle flashes, blood, and lasers .

For orbital outlanders 4, I was thinking of the fire team has to steal plans, and get off planet

Spartan818 wrote:I use gun movie fx on IPad. I can insert muzzle flashes, blood, and lasers .

For orbital outlanders 4, I was thinking of the fire team has to steal plans, and get off planet
That would be cool

@EVASPARTAN228 thank you.

Yeah it does sound good, and I like your video 'J85 vs Triad' EVA ;)

Wait, what video? On YouTube?

I working in more stop motions too. If you want to, I have already made three Orbital Outlanders episodes.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”