[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 234 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
As long as there are people willing to contribute to the Wasteland story there's no need to let it die.

We can't let Wasteland die. Some people have put too much into it. I'd be willing to help keep it going. I have some free time I could use, but the problem is I'm away from home right now, so my Wasteland cast is not with me. But I can start a new arch with what figs I have and help others with brainstorming if needed.

I keep trying to write the next part of my comic, but I’ve hit some serious writers block. I’m just a few parts from finishing it, and I have it all planned out in my head, just a few gaps left to fill in. Even so, I hope to get through and conclude my comic in January or February.

I’ll just post this here so if anyone walks in, they know it’s the right place.

I shall finish what Nigel started.

I completely forgot about this series. Maybe I'll make a small story around it some time.

We Can't let this die Though Can I have a Recap, I want to Write Some do I have permission?

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:09 pm
We Can't let this die Though Can I have a Recap, I want to Write Some do I have permission?
you dont need permission. read the rules and start

I am making my own dealer Sleazy Salamander you Touch you buy

Might come back to this. Nato and Green saw the outline of something I might start working on. Whenever I can summon the energy, I might as well get back into writing.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”