[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Box Sets - Community

New Box Sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
Have the new Desert Squad and Legacy Heroes sets been released to the public yet? They don't seem to be in stock anywhere, and retail managers have no estimated date of arrival. -Paul

Yes to the desert squad. It seems to be boxed with the Atlas team. I've found both in the wild [US]. Don't know to the Legacy set but I speculate that it's a TRU thing in the US. Seems that all other WWII sets are. At least around here.

Thanks Hicks! Can you tell me where you found it? I've been to Target, TRU, Kmart - everywhere!! LoL... Any help would be great. ~Paul

I found the set I picked up at Meijer. Honestly, I think Meijer is the only place where I've seen the new sets. I can't be certain, but I think the assortment is two desert for each Atlas and whatever else they cram in there. Kinda like how the Ghost team was one for every two Odin/space sets.

Cool. Thanks again for your help!

Ain't no thing but the thing we do, man. But hey, I may have the case assortment wrong. Found two more Atlas sets the other day but the same desert pack was on the shelf still. Pretty confident it was the same set anyway, exactly where I'd left it on the shelf from the last time I checked.

Community Team
Hey guys!

Legacy Heroes (#CPC67) is a Toys R Us exclusive, you should be able to find it at your local Toys R Us store!
As for Desert Squad (#CNG78) this set can be found at Toys R Us, Walmart, and Amazon!

Best, Cary

Just ordered mine from Amazon. The Desert squad. And some Terminator guy.

Man, the US TRU site is terrible.

But I did find the new Atlas sets at a local Wal-Mart finally. I was able to pick up two.

Hicks_Royel wrote:Man, the US TRU site is terrible.
this is why I always say don't trust the websites. Check in stores whenever possible.
That's how I found out Argos was selling the Halo Banshee when it wasn't on their site at the time.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”