[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 2 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
RuCat757 wrote:Hello Mega! It would be really nice to have a little section where we can see the projects still pending for uploading.
Agreed, that would be great.
I'll add it to the list in the first post.

We need TMNT Avatars!!!

what about stop motion, we could do much better posts.

Hey Cary, mind if you could make it where we could EDIT our comments and post. I kept messing up on comment and I cant do anything about it :(

I reckon they should add a feature where you can follow other users and you get notified in your notifications box when they upload a new post!!

charliebucket wrote:I reckon they should add a feature where you can follow other users and you get notified in your notifications box when they upload a new post!!
Great idea. I'll add it to the list.

A message service from member to member would be nice most forums have them, I cant find one here. When a gallery post gets rejected, the reason why would be nice so it can be fixed and re uploaded. That could be conveyed by IMs if there was IMs.

LishaThorne wrote:A message service from member to member would be nice most forums have them, I cant find one here.
I can see a potential risk with private messages on a site that has a younger audience.
I would imagine there are more than a few parents that would not be comfortable with an adult private messaging their child.

Good point I rescind that request, was more thinking of way mods could get in touch with members.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”