[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Posting New Pictures - Page 2 - Community

Posting New Pictures

Got a question? Ask it here!
Ok. His name is Johnson Frank, Overseer of ONI Section 0.

Try to keep it all Mega bloks. No L360.

Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:42 pm
Try to keep it all Mega bloks. No L360.
That's a very good point, J101!

Jason397a wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm
Thanks, also to J-101 ive actually seen [competitor] stuff mack it through, as long as it has something mega bloks/construx related.

Only problem is, I can't really give a "City/Dystopia" feel that I'm trying to create. Mega Bloks doesn't sell huge city buildings. And even if they do, I'm not going to buy one when I spent $300 on two already! I'm not sure what I want to do. Furthermore, mega bloks doesn't sell base plates. How am I going to keep characters up? Tiny stands? Clay? That stuff sticks everywhere! It's quite frustrating to not being able to post certain things or objects THAT ALREADY MADE THE CLEARING (IE: The Gone).

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm
Jason397a wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm
Thanks, also to J-101 ive actually seen [competitor] stuff mack it through, as long as it has something mega bloks/construx related.
Me too! They need to sort it out! I only have a small amount of l3g0 from when I was 9-ish! I don't mix the two brands together!

Jason397a wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 pm
Only problem is, I can't really give a "City/Dystopia" feel that I'm trying to create. Mega Bloks doesn't sell huge city buildings.

I know what you mean. It's why you only ever see the same two structures over and over again in my comics. I try to add in a few bits of different scenery, and change up the layout a little, but at the end of the day I only have a very limited pool of parts to draw from.

They let me post one project, then declined me to post any more. Man, if this keeps going, I'm done with this website.

Jason397a wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 pm
They let me post one project, then declined me to post any more. Man, if this keeps going, I'm done with this website.

What kind of projects are being rejected?

Any of them. ALL OF THEM!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”