[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Call of Duty: Further - Page 2 - Community

Call of Duty: Further

Builds & Discussions
If I recall, the RPD was fashioned in a few missions in Black Ops. On both, the PS3 and the Nintendo DS

I know one of the new guns is a vector, but what was the new shotgun modeled after?

DevilDoll wrote:I know one of the new guns is a vector, but what was the new shotgun modeled after?
I'm not even sure of its a shotgun barrel the front where the "pump" is isn't gripable and from certain angles it looks to me like an M60 barrel with the Bipod folded up underneath, and we can't Create an M60 out of the current parts to see if it is an M60 barrel as we'd need a new piece where the ammo box can be side mounted instead of underneath.

AkulA1996 wrote:
DevilDoll wrote:I know one of the new guns is a vector, but what was the new shotgun modeled after?
I'm not even sure of its a shotgun barrel the front where the "pump" is isn't gripable and from certain angles it looks to me like an M60 barrel with the Bipod folded up underneath, and we can't Create an M60 out of the current parts to see if it is an M60 barrel as we'd need a new piece where the ammo box can be side mounted instead of underneath.
Maybe it's based off of the AW shotgun?

I think it is supposed to be a shotgun made to work with the other existing gun parts. Personally I think the shotguns with the WWII sets look better and work just fine even for modern themed figures.

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Maybe it's based off of the AW shotgun?
I wouldn't know I went through the campaign without picking up a shotgun, I mostly used the KF5(?) SMG and the Atlas pistol.

Well, I think they should add a few more modern or WW2 era weapons, the Thompson SMG and M1 Garand plus the trench gun weren't the only guns used during that time, same with the AK-47 and M16

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, I think they should add a few more modern or WW2 era weapons, the Thompson SMG and M1 Garand plus the trench gun weren't the only guns used during that time, same with the AK-47 and M16
They did add a Vector to the modern weapons.

omegabob wrote:While I would like to see some female figures made for the Call of Duty line, I'm guessing Mega has to get all the sets and figures approved at some point in development by Activision. And if Activision won't make female characters for the game I doubt they will approve them for Mega to make .. which is sad. Looks like we'll have to take some Halo and Star Trek parts and make our own.

I would love to see the pistols get a slot added to them so that they can fit on the various pegs on the body armor, belt and leg straps like the other equipment does.

I'm glad the Vector (a personal favorite of mine) and the RPK have been added to the weapons line up. With a new barrel piece and the drum from the RPK they could make a gun close enough to the AA12.

The new upcoming Wraith (if I remember right) looks nice. I would like to see some more Predator styled drones with various of the body style from the Dome set.

And a basic Stryker APC set with separate smaller sets that have some of the variation attachments for it would make a good series. I've never played Call of Duty so I don't know if the Stryker is actually used in it or not. As much as they are in use by the U.S. I doubt they would be left out of CoD.
about the pistols they can if u customize them abit im posting how on the gallery today or tomorrw

Return to “Call of Duty”